FAQ Home Page
Home Insurance FAQs
- Why should I have home insurance?
- Why should I buy tenant's insurance when I live in an apartment and don't have many contents or valuables?
- How can I earn PC Optimum points?
- What is a deductible?
- How are home insurance premiums calculated?
- What is home insurance?
- What types of insurance are available?
- Is the insurance industry regulated?
- What do I do if I need to make a claim?
- How much home insurance is enough?
- I'm moving and I want to get a quote for my insurance, but I don't know my new postal code. When I'm getting a quote, what postal code should I use?
- Who do I call if I have an insurance complaint?
- How can I cancel my PC home insurance policy?
- What home insurance discounts are available?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us for more help