Skip to content
PC Insurance

What if I don't agree with my insurance company's decision about fault?

If you don't agree with the way your insurance company has determined fault, you can do a few things:

First, contact the person your insurance company has appointed to deal with consumer complaints. This is the company's Ombudsman Liaison Officer.

If your complaint is still not resolved, you may contact the General Insurance OmbudService (please note, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of this website.) If you're still not satisfied with your insurance company's position, you may choose to go to court.

Related Questions

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Contact us for more help