Skip to content
PC Insurance

What do collision and upset & comprehensive insurance cover?

Collision and upset insurance covers any damage to your vehicle caused by impact with another vehicle or object, for example a guard-rail, or any damage caused by your car rolling over.
Comprehensive insurance covers other losses, for example due to fire, theft or vandalism.

Related Questions

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Contact us for more help