FAQs Home Page
Auto Insurance FAQs
- How do I reduce my insurance costs?
- What is insurance?
- What types of insurance are available?
- What are my choices in terms of auto coverage?
- Is the insurance industry regulated?
- Why should I have auto insurance?
- What do I do if I need to make a claim?
- How can I earn PC Optimum points?
- Are other drivers insured to drive my car?
- What do collision and upset & comprehensive insurance cover?
- What is a deductible?
- How much auto insurance is enough?
- I had an accident. What does it mean when my insurance company says I am "at fault/not at fault"?
- What is Ontario's "no-fault"? insurance system?
- What if I don't agree with my insurance company's decision about fault?
- What is the Alberta "grid" system and how does it affect my rates in this province?
- How are premiums calculated?
- I'm moving and I want to get a quote for my insurance, but I don't know my new postal code. When I'm getting a quote, what postal code should I use?
- I can't find my vehicle in the pick list. Why? How do I know what auto coverage to choose?
- How do I know what auto coverage to choose?
- Can I get insurance coverage for my motor home or RV?
- Can I get a quote for my commercial vehicle?
- Who do I call if I have an insurance complaint?
- How can I cancel my PC auto insurance policy?
- What car insurance discounts are available?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us for more help